Join the Music Sharing Discord Server!
2021.10.22 00:22 That-Location6852 Join the Music Sharing Discord Server!
2021.10.22 00:22 omegabobo Prepping for final interviews?
I've got a couple of final interviews lined up. I only had one final interview for my internship and accepted the first offer I got. I'm pretty nervous about final interviews for full time with what feels like so much on the line. How do I prep for a final interview?
submitted by omegabobo to csMajors [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 redhatGizmo Gujarat Hawala Operator Arrested In Extortion Case Against Param Bir Singh
2021.10.22 00:22 Privateer_Fred Кулинарное
2021.10.22 00:22 axelf911 DigiWeedNFT coming soon 🥦🍁Join our Discord now! Giveaways All the time.
2021.10.22 00:22 measter02 Should I install hackintosh on an nvme SSD or a sata SSD?
I plan on selling my intel macbook air and migrating to Hackintosh, but my PC has an itx motherboard with both of the nvme slots being used.
Im only gonna be using Hackintosh temporary. I have to either sell my Macbook Air and upgrade to a 14" Macbook pro or wait untill 2022 for upcoming Macbooks. Once I've upgraded, ill simply just migrate everything from my Hackintosh back onto my new Macbook.
I mainly use my PC for Windows, but right now im currently debating on making a partition for Hackintosh on one of my existing nvme SSDs, or simply just buying a new sata SSD and not store two operating systems on one drive.
Once I do upgrade, I might even keep my new SSD with Hackintosh installed if I want to, but right now I havent made an official decision on that.
submitted by measter02 to hackintosh [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 ctran301 [WTS] Trijicon 3x30 Compact ACOG - TA33-C w/ Green Horseshoe (FL)
Clearing some stuff out
I have a 3x30 Trijicon ACOG here with the Horseshoe green dot for 5.56
It's been lightly used on top of my LWRC but still in great shape. The Tritium was replaced in April of last year and it comes with the box, all the paperwork and the horseshoe mount
Price: $800 shipped OBO
I accept Venmo, Paypal and Zelle
Call dibs in the comments and follow up with a DM.
Add 3.5% for G&s
submitted by ctran301 to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 whyareyouemailingme DaVinci Resolve 17.4 Release Notes
DaVinci Resolve 17.4 has been released! You can download the update from the support page or by going to DaVinci Resolve>Check for Updates.
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 17.4 Key Features
Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max
- Hardware accelerated Apple ProRes on Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max.
- Faster DaVinci Neural Engine performance on Mac OS Monterey.
- Native HDR viewers and 120 Hz playback on supported MacBook Pros.
- Native Dropbox and Dropbox Replay integration with render presets.
- Sync markers, comments, annotations with Dropbox and Dropbox Replay.
- Export timeline markers as YouTube video or QuickTime chapters.
- Steinberg VST3 support with access to even more audio effects.
- Simplified auto color management settings with SDR and HDR selection.
- Improved 3D keyer and matte finesse controls.
- New Resolve FX including film halation and custom mixers.
- Text+ support for combined glyphs, right to left text and vertical layouts.
- Subtitles can auto resize backgrounds and decompose to parent timeline.
- Hardware accelerated Apple ProRes on Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max.
- Faster DaVinci Neural Engine performance on Mac OS Monterey.
- Smoother 120 Hz UI and playback on M1 Pro and M1 Max MacBook Pros.
- Native HDR viewers on M1 Pro and M1 Max MacBook Pros.
- Native full screen mode on Mac OS.
- Dropbox login within DaVinci Resolve preferences.
- Render presets for Dropbox and Dropbox Replay with background uploads.
- Sync comments and annotations with Dropbox Replay in Studio.
- Sync markers and comments with Dropbox in Studio.
- Subtitle and caption backgrounds now auto-resize to fit text content.
- Subtitle tracks in nested timelines now decompose to the main timeline.
- Adding a new subtitle caption now auto-focuses on the text area.
- Simple titles and subtitles are faster on Apple Silicon systems.
- Improved ease in and out functionality for position curves in the timeline.
- Options to include effects and grades for render in place operations.
- Switch multicam angles in the edit page with the speed editor.
- Ability to mark selection for timeline gaps.
- Edit asymmetric audio transitions created in the Fairlight page.
- Trim video and audio transitions asymmetrically using cmd/ctrl.
- Fine audio clip gain adjustments using shift + mouse drag.
- Support for pasting retime attributes on audio clips.
- Option to limit audio sync to the first timecode match.
- Preview composite modes by hovering over each mode in the inspector.
- Ability to set per-clip deinterlace quality in the inspector.
- New square iris transition.
- Support for custom aspect ratio controls for shape transitions.
- Improved overlays for Fusion tools in the viewer.
- Improved undo support for Fusion effects and Text+ in the inspector.
- Support for folder based organization of effect templates.
- New customizable key actions to go to previous/next timeline tabs.
- Ability to close timeline tabs with middle click.
- Preview generators and titles from the effects panel in the cut viewer.
- Support for an automatic mode for color managed projects.
- Support for ACES 1.3, gamut compression and new CSC transforms.
- New 3D Keyer with new modes, better selection/stroke logic, live feedback.
- Improved HSL and luma keyers with updated matte finesse controls.
- Track forward and back with a single action in trackers and magic masks.
- Node tooltips now indicate LUT and effect type present.
- Dragging new links to layer and key mixers auto-creates node inputs.
- Dragging color nodes over key links creates key-to-RGB connections.
- Added individual primary and secondary tool icons for faster switching.
- Clip filters for timeline clips with Dolby Vision analysis or trim.
- Disabled clips are now shown as gray in the timeline.
- Support for applying camera LUTs and CDLs to ARRI MXF ProRes clips.
- The printer light state is now persisted across application restart.
- Navigating to markers in the timeline now auto scrolls to center marker.
- Film halation emulates film stock reflections and scatter with Studio.
- Custom mixer to combine effects and grades with finer control.
- Improved 3D, HSL and Luma keyers in edit and Fusion.
- Better noise handling and key refinement for existing keyers.
- Improved patch replacer with ability to align source and target.
- Film grain with interactive previews and grain freeze options.
- Support for Steinberg VST3 audio effects on Mac OS and Windows.
- Ability to reorder, move and duplicate effects in the mixer.
- Support for copying clip ranges with partial fades.
- Single sided audio transitions are now displayed as fades.
- Support for multi channel audio outputs on Linux.
- Waveform displays visible at smaller track heights and lower zoom levels.
- Ability to shift-click and cmd-click on keyframe selections in the timeline.
- Navigating to previous or next timeline marker now selects the marker.
- Improved default processing order in Fairlight mixers.
- Automation curves display current values when no automation is present.
- Flashing edit cursor in edit selection mode.
- Improved column order and search behavior in the clip index.
- Improved jog, scroll and shuttle with the editor keyboard and speed editor.
- Fairlight FX meters have resizable displays and improved channel labels.
- Improved audio performance when using Blackmagic monitoring devices.
Codecs and File I/O
- Text+ support for combined glyphs and right to left language layouts.
- Improved vertical Text+ layout, vertical glyphs, rotation and line direction.
- Improved Text+ character grouping, spacing, underlining and borders.
- Text+ supports per-character stylistic sets for supported fonts.
- Support for OpenType features, including old-style numbers in Text+.
- Multiple Text+ improvements for character styling and animation.
- Hover to show tool descriptions in the effects panel and add tool window.
- Improved default tracker search and pattern size for grid warps.
- New search area scale slider in tracker options.
- Improved encode settings for YouTube render preset.
- Option to export a timeline marker color as YouTube video chapters.
- Option to export a timeline marker color as QuickTime chapter markers.
- Support for decoding opus audio in QuickTime and MP4 clips.
- Hardware accelerated Panasonic 8K AVC decodes on Apple Silicon.
- Improved decode speeds for ARRI ARX clips.
- Hardware accelerated H.265 encodes on free version on Windows.
- H.264 encode profile options on supported Nvidia systems with Studio.
- H.264/H.265 encode bit rate controls on supported Windows Intel systems.
- Faster hardware acceleration on Windows Intel systems with Studio.
- Support for rendering EXRs with ZIP1 compression.
- Ability to add custom languages in DCP/IMF composition naming options.
- Ability to use approved operator / rating / region lists for DCP naming.
- Marker support in the IO encode plugin SDK.
- Ability to bypass re-encodes for Sony XAVC Intra clips.
- Improved retention of comments metadata for third party XML workflows.
- Improved display of render job names with tooltips.
- Right click audio icon to adjust volume on media, color and deliver pages.
- Auto-identifying media storage sequential image formats as stills or clips.
- Prompt to overwrite existing projects when invoking save as.
- Locked project indicator for PostgreSQL databases with usage info tooltip.
- Ability to clone a PostgreSQL database from the project manager.
- Ability to export PostgreSQL access keys from the project manager.
- Option to import into current timeline when importing an AAF.
- Scripting API support to access inspector properties for video clips.
- Scripting API support to set playhead position on the timeline.
- Scripting API support to get color version for video clips.
- Scripting API support for reflecting upload status in render job APIs.
- Scripting API support for setting network optimization in render jobs.
- Scripting API support for H.264 multi-pass encode option in Mac OS.
- Improved scripting property set when querying MediaIn nodes.
- Addressed an issue with Vimeo login.
- General performance and stability improvements.
We'll be updating these with notes about which features are Studio-exclusive shortly.
submitted by whyareyouemailingme
to davinciresolve [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 Ramenhotep0 AI Generated Pixel Art for Prototypes
2021.10.22 00:22 CrazyCakeYT I bet we all relate to this
2021.10.22 00:22 All-Seeing-Bot Sparks Fly As Merrick Garland Gets Grilled On Capitol Hill By Democrats And Republicans | The Hill
2021.10.22 00:22 CasieJeanlouis Where did you find the updated crypto art platforms?
submitted by CasieJeanlouis to NFTsMarketplace [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 vr_CPT_DeezNutz Band of Tankers
2021.10.22 00:22 T-Bone3000 Too much fire for a beer, Had to try it though
2021.10.22 00:22 NAVD External GPU on a desktop?
So I'm looking at picking up a decent graphics card for my brother, issue being that he has a dell prebuilt right now that doesn't have any PCI power outputs but the thing is only a couple of years old and is otherwise fine. Instead of looking at an external power supply or something wonky, has anyone used something like the Razer core on a desktop? I assume there won't be issues as multiple graphics cards work fine on laptops but I figured I may as well ask.
submitted by NAVD to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 Langendeem Not enough phosphate and nitrate ? Plants stop growing and moss is getting bba.
My readings tell me 0-10 nitrate but more to 0 i think. O.25 phosphate. I can see slowgrowing bba on my moss and feeding dish. I need to increase this and don't wonna use products. To produce more nitrate i should create more waste right ? Would feeding more help ? And what about phospate ? I give my shrimptank profito once a week , but i read that it's possible it's already used up in a day or 2 so i should start using ferts every day instead of once a week ? I noticed my plants not growing like they did before.
submitted by Langendeem to PlantedTank [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 crazymexicanfool My 10 favorite wrestlers of all time
2021.10.22 00:22 jbussman Chopping a few on the rock saw this afternoon.
submitted by jbussman to Agates [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 swayed84d8 What is the most heroic thing you've seen someone do in person?
submitted by swayed84d8 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 King_Bob007 WAIT FOR MORE INFORMATION ON LVL 14 UPDATE
Y’all creators like CWA have repeatedly said that there is more to the new update than just a new king level. Wait for creators or the dev team to release more info then make up your mind. Most people still won’t like it, but my point is wait. Don’t rush to conclusions.
submitted by King_Bob007 to ClashRoyale [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 SmashedLemon Blight map build
I know i am late to the party.
I am looking for a blight map efficient build ( i love doing blight maps ). Throw your idea i am doing PoB until i can play.
Thank all for your help
submitted by SmashedLemon to pathofexile [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 IAmAnAnonymousRat We ordered Chicken of the woods plug spawn... These are some weird chickens...
submitted by IAmAnAnonymousRat to mycology [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 jimmytfatman So Specialists Ammunition????
Is the recipe no longer found in the black blood caves? Need the acid, firespark and smoke arrows.
submitted by jimmytfatman to ConanExiles [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 PinkGirlNY Kate Walsh is doing an Instagram live thing right now!
submitted by PinkGirlNY to greysanatomy [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 00:22 JAYHAZY Last level
Is there a better way to defeat these robots on the last set of levels? They are tearing me up. Stupid drone thingys.
submitted by JAYHAZY to HeroWarsApp [link] [comments]